Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Statistics on browsers usage

While I was analyzing some statistics on my blog, I came across this interesting info. Based on so many visitors who visited my blog from more than 100 different cities around the globe in the past two months (since it's inception), this is a summary of the browsers used by the visitors.

Browser % of users
--------------------------------
firefox 62.09
IE 28.83
chrome 6.28
safari 1.86



I think it is possible that these numbers are slightly skewed because the nature of the users visiting my blog are mostly similar (someone related to a computer profession most likely). However, from the huge gap that is existing between the numbers, I would not expect this order to change even if the numbers do.

At least to me, the numbers aren't surprising. That's what they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment